What should I do prior to my first visit?
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment. We will create an online patient account for you and give you a user name and password to submit and access your information. You can access your account by clicking on the green Patient Login button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Alternatively, you can complete the patient questionnaire form (see below) and email it to us at email@example.com
- If you cannot create a patient account or complete the questionnaire online, then please arrive 20 minutes early for your first visit with the physician to complete the paperwork in the office
- If possible, stop all antihistamines 5-7 days prior to your first doctor visit (this includes medicines such as loratidine or Claritin, fexofenadine or Allegra, cetirizine or Zyrtec, levocetirizine or Xyzal, diphenhydramine or Benadryl, or any product containing these medications such as over-the counter allergy medications, cold and sines medications, nighttime sleep aids including Tylenol PM, etc.)
- Your doctor may do some diagnostic testing for your allergies and antihistamines can interfere with the test results
What to expect at my first visit?
- You can expect to be at the doctor’s office for about an hour
- Depending on your symptoms, you may undergo a series of tests including lung function tests or skin testing
- Skin testing takes about 20 minutes and is not painful, but may be itchy or uncomfortable
- You will have a conference with the physician and nursing staff to be educated on your condition at the conclusion of your visit. You will have an opportunity to ask questions so you have a clear understanding of your diagnosis and treatment plan
- If you put a smile on your kisser, you will get a kiss for your smiler 🙂
Required Patient Forms (click to download PDF document)
- Patient Information
- Patient Questionnaire
- Allergy Skin Test Consent
- Financial Policy & Agreement
- Arbitration Agreement
- Debit/Credit Card Authorization
Our office is in Layton, and we serve all of Salt Lake City and its surroundings.